Tuesday, April 21, 2009

8 weeks, 5 days old

Well, once again God has pulled some strings for us in order to provide for Faith's needs :) She has gotten a bit more wheezy since this cold, but I have been wanting to change her to a less harsh (but much more expensive) medication called Pulmicort. I've had her on Prednisolone for quite a while but that drug lowers the immune system and has other side effects... Anyway, I was told that Pulmicort is quite expensive, and Faith doesn't have any drug coverage. But as my mom swung by the clinic today to talk to our nurse practitioner, well what do you know... someone had just dropped off a bunch of Pulmicort and Ventolin that they didn't need anymore. The two drugs that Faith needs! So we were able to get her medecine for free :) Woohoo! I'm telling you, God is on our side.