Sunday, May 24, 2009

Memories


Mommy and feisty Faith

We spent the night holding Faith and reliving some of the wonderful memories captured of her on video. I will never get over her cuteness... her sweet little voice and all her little facial expressions, her feisty personality, the way she hummed to herself when sucking on her soukie... the way she looked like a baby bird whenever she would suck in her bottom lip, the little dip between her bottom lip and her chin, the way she would route around and suck on mommy's nose, her big exaggerated sneezes, all her smiles and grins... I am convinced that she was the most adorable little girl there ever was. I just keep watching the "Kisses" video over and over again. It never gets old. I will be posting many more photos and videos of Faith in the coming days and weeks... I'm sure it will be a huge comfort for me. I am so grateful for all the time I had with Faith and for all the photos and videos and for the memories we shared. And I can't wait to see her again... I don't know how she could get any cuter but I'm sure she is even more beautiful now that she is living it up in Heaven.