Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Sigh...

Okay this is not going to be the most cheerful blog I ever posted... I am really sickened by the world right now and I need a place to rant. I just finished watching a "Just for Laughs" gag where they sealed a baby doll and a recording of a baby crying in a cardboard box, and thought it would be funny to tape peoples' reactions as a man comes to pick up the parcel, shakes it, and decides to walk away from the crying box. You know what? None of the peoples' reactions were looks of horror or concern for the baby that might be inside. There was laughter playing in the background because apparently mistreating a baby is funny. Umm... What is WRONG with people??? Let me tell you, I would have ripped that parcel open before the actor even got to it if they had played that "joke" on me :(