Tuesday, February 17, 2009

2 days until the delivery

Well, I actually got outside for a walk today, if you can believe it. I bundled myself up and took the dog for a walk to the store and back. Or should I say she took me for a walk? I had a pretty strong motivation though... cravings. I have been craving different things everyday. Yesterday it was a McDonald's cheese burger and their non-fizzy orange pop (which my mom kindly went out and got for me). Last night and today it has been ice cream bars. You know, the ones with the chocolate coating and white ice cream on the inside. So I went to the store and got a few of those ice cream bars. It was sooo worth the walk...

It's hard to believe that Faith will be born in 2 days! As a first-time mom, I can't even imagine what it's going to be like to hold my child for the first time. I'm trying to decide what clothes to dress her in when she's born. I'm thinking maybe her pink footie sleeper thing. It's nothing fancy but it looks like it would be cozy. I know Jennifer has a little outfit for her too, which I haven't seen yet. Anyways, I will post a message before I leave for the hospital on Thursday morning and then I think Jennifer will be posting updates after that. Thanks for checking in on us!