Wednesday, February 25, 2009

6 days old :)

Well what can I say... I am so in love with my baby girl and so glad that she is still with us. Faith turned 6 days old today at 12:26 in the afternoon. She is such an amazing baby. I wish I had time to download some more photos and videos of her but we are just so so busy. Right now Grammy is laying down with Faith while I take a few minutes to myself and update you. And I am already anxious to get back to her... I don't want to miss a thing! I promise I will upload some videos and photos when I get the chance. When I'm not feeding Faith I'm either expressing milk for the next feeding or changing her diaper or taking pictures or sleeping beside her. So if I don't answer your calls or emails, I hope you understand! This is the longest I've been on the computer since Faith was born. Grammy and Grampy have been staying home this week to help out and I don't know what I would do without them. Our nurse practitioner -who we love to no end -comes over once a day to change Faith's dressing. I don't know what we would do without her either! My mom and I were thinking that maybe I shouldn't have said that I didn't need anything when I had my prayer shower. We only had a few sleepers for her and thankfully Jennifer and her sister dropped off a few extra outfits. We really needed them! Especially since I bought her preemie-sized clothes, thinking she would be smaller than average. She is already fitting into 0-3 month clothes because she is so long. We even dress her in 3-6 month sleepers sometimes and they aren't very baggy on her either. She is one big baby :) Anyway, I have been away from my baby for too long and starting to get anxious to see her. I'll post another update soon. Thanks for checking in!