Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Due in 3 days

Our due date is this Friday, the 6th of February. I'm very grateful that I've been able to carry Faith for as long as I have and I'm grateful for each day that she is still in my belly. I won't lie... I love being pregnant. I love the feeling of having her in my belly and I love feeling all her kicks and jumps and hiccupps. I love my big round belly, I love my stretchmarks... I don't know what you other women are complaining about. The discomforts are a small price to pay. If I could keep Faith in my belly for another 9 months I would. I cherish every moment --even when she kicks me in the ribs! In fact, I enjoy that too. This week my number one priority is to relax. I am more sleepy than usual and I need that extra rest, so I might not post very often until I go into labour. If I don't post for a while, it just means that I'm still pregnant and I'm taking it easy.