Wednesday, March 4, 2009

13 days old

My little girl turns 13 days old today :) She slept through the night last night and was too tired to take any milk, but thankfully she had a big meal around 8pm before we went to bed. I keep trying to feed her every 2 or 3 hours but she's too tired. I managed to get an ounce or so into her today, but that's all she's had since 8 o'clock last night. Hopefully she'll come around soon and have a couple meals before her dressing change today. Oh yeah... I keep forgetting to tell you about our recent discovery. It turns out that Faith can hear! When her bandage was off the other day, she startled to the sound of a package being torn open. When I yelled really loudly for my mom the other day Faith started to cry. And yesterday she woke up right when my dog started barking. So we are fairly certain that she is able to hear :) Anyways, I think we're going to lay down for a little nap. Mommy's getting tired... thanks for checking in!